With nearly 25-years of experience in facilities and real estate, we have a deep understanding of how buildings are designed, built and operated. This expertise, coupled with our knowledge of smart building technologies, modern practices and industry evolution, enables us to provide innovative solutions that help teams maximize performance.
Our integrated approach combines expert, multi-disciplinary professionals; open building technologies; and best-in-class global industry partners who all share our mission to make buildings perform better. We bring innovative solutions that yield more connected teams, lower costs, higher quality and healthier environments for people.
Our Performance Optimization Services are designed to empower facilities and real estate teams by supporting their need to achieve higher performance objectives. All of our work leverages InSite®. Our innovative building intelligence solution is delivered as a managed “analytics-as-a-service.” Regardless of the services we are delivering or the scale of the solution, our experience and innovative work provides smart, consistent and measurable results.
- 2014 Excellence in Historic Preservation from D.C. Historic Preservation Awards
- 2014 EcoLeadership Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- 2012 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award: North American Environmental & Sustainable Solutions in Buildings Customer Value Enhancement
- 2012 EcoLeadership Award from the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- 2011 Member Firm of the Year, U.S. Green Building Council (NCR Chapter)
- 2011 Award of Excellence Best Sustainable Design Renovation/Retrofit NAIOP (MD/DC Chapter)