The centerpiece of Tower’s initiative was engaging AtSite, Inc., to deliver a range of services aimed at improving the energy performance of the subject buildings: AtSite assessed each building, delivered a plan for improvement, monitored the energy use in each building over the 12-month study period, delivered actionable recommendations on a regular basis, worked with the building engineers to implement the recommendations and best practices, and held regular meetings with Tower engineers and owners to address opportunities and review progress.
- AtSite Hosts Campus Energy Efficiency Forum
- AtSite Senior Director Serves as Judge at Healthcare Design Showcase Awards
- Clean Energy DC: City of the Future
- AtSite CEO Receives Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Senior Director of Energy and Resources to Present at BuildingEnergy Boston
- Congratulations to the AtSite Team!