Adventist HealthCare is a regional healthcare provider based in Gaithersburg, MD. The portfolio is comprised of 3 acute care hospitals, 3 inpatient behavioral health hospitals, a rehabilitation hospital, and multiple outpatient centers and medical office properties. Beginning in late 2010, AtSite began working closely with Adventist HealthCare to consolidate its facilities and real estate operations into a unified framework. The resulting entity was the establishment of AHC’s Facilities and Real Estate Department (FRED), centralized out of AHC’s corporate headquarters. Managed by AtSite, FRED serves six core mission areas: Energy & Utilities, Smart Building Technologies, Green Health, Portfolio Management, Integrated Facility Operations, and Capital Projects.
- AtSite Hosts Campus Energy Efficiency Forum
- AtSite Senior Director Serves as Judge at Healthcare Design Showcase Awards
- Clean Energy DC: City of the Future
- AtSite CEO Receives Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Senior Director of Energy and Resources to Present at BuildingEnergy Boston
- Congratulations to the AtSite Team!